You might be able to say that this is the world’s most popular tarot deck. It’s the classic Tarot deck that has been a favorite of beginners as well as expert tarot enthusiasts and I don’t think it is going to be thrown off its throne anytime soon.
- Original Tarot Cards Deck: Designed in 1910 by Pamela Colman Smith under the direction of Arthur Edward Waite.
- Back To The Original: More respect and restoration, closer to the pure soul, and know yourself without any distractions.
- Smooth Finish Cards: More comfortable touch and shuffle experience, immersed in the world of tarot to explore destiny. Suitable for beginners as well as tarot enthusiasts.
- Thick Cardstock: Durable 350 GSM paper surface, toughness, and hardness compatible, long-term use and collection.
- By Using The Tarot: The tarot is the most marvelous tool for self-knowledge and self-illumination. it always is willing to show you where you are in your personal process.
- One classic tarot deck 78 cards (22 major arcana tarot deck + 56 minor arcana tarot deck) - One guidebook (tarot reading book with color illustrations)
- Card size: 4.75 x 2.76 in (standard tarot size)
- Guidebook size: 4.75 x 2.76 in
Get these tarot cards:
- 350 gsm durable cards with a smooth finish - Faithful to the classic original, premium color restoration - Pure white and patterned box make this tarot have a higher collection value - Guidebook for those who want a quick meaning of the cards and how to use them